Update from September 22, 2020 on postponed TW CHEILE GRĂDIŞTEI.
Update from June 11, 2020 on new Deferral function.
Due to Covid-19 we decided to help our registered clients with so far officially postponed events. We found many questions on social media about postponed events and new dates. First of all, we want make you sure, nobody who already registered will lost their money. Everybody will have chance to choose different event even if new date will be not good for him.
However, today nobody knows how long will take this disaster also we in Spartans are not able to set up new dates for already postponed events. When CEU governments will provide clear information when sports activities will be open we will introduce you new dates of postpones events. We already prepare today new calendar for season 2021. This will be announced soon. We fully understand than not everybody will accept new dates of postponed events. We prepared for this case new online possibility for all individuals in their profile new deferral function. Deferral function will be fully automatic and will work with new free codes which are generated also fully automatically.
Deferral function will work for season 2020 free for all individuals. Teams have not this possibility online because of limitation of our registration system. Of course teams will have same possibility to choose another event in case if new date is not good for them but this will be done different way with email. Just one note to the teams. Teams can make transfer „en bloc“ - it means all member of the team will be moved together to the new date not just some members.
Due to registration limitation KIDS registration can not use online deferral function.
How online deferral function will work?
Please, click here for details.
Update from Apr 21, 2020 on European Championship Qualifications.
Due to Covid-19 Spartan made modifications of conditions for European Championship qualifications. For details about new conditions please, click here.
Update about Cheile Gradistei from Apr 10, 2020:
OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF SPARTAN ROMANIA - POSTPONEMENT OF CHEILE GRADISTEI SPARTAN TRIFECTA WEEKEND
Thank you for your understanding and patience while awaiting the official announcement regarding events in Romania. We had to take into account all circumstances before deciding to make changes in the calendar.
Considering the development of the situation related to the COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic, both in Romania and in the world, we decided to postpone the event scheduled for May 23-24 in Cheile Gradistei. The new date is not yet known, but will be announced as soon as possible.
Paid registrations remain valid. Please be patient and contact our customer service department only if you have relevant questions about races.
We monitor and will continue to closely monitor the development of an outbreak of the COVID-19 coronavirus. As a global brand, we are committed to complying with all government principles and WHO guidelines. We work closely with local authorities to ensure the safety of all Spartan Race events.
We would like to point out that only statements by email or information published on official Spartan websites or official social media channels are binding.
Your safety is our priority. We review and implement best practices in race planning and preventive measures that need to be implemented to reduce the risk of exposure.
In this difficult situation, we keep to think positive, and we greatly appreciate your trust and support.
We are used to overcome obstacles, and not only on the course, but also in everyday life! We are Spartans!
We wish you all health!
Spartan Team Romania
Update from March 13, 2020:
Spartan Race Romania is currently not canceling any of the upcoming races on the territory of Romania. We have been monitoring and will continue to monitor developments on the outbreak of the COVID-19 coronavirus closely.
We are committed to complying with all the government policies, requests, and regulations. We will continue to work with the local government authorities to ensure the safety of all Spartan Race Events.
Unless you have been notified via email or the information has been posted on the official Spartan web sites or official social media channels that the race has been postponed or canceled, please assume that your race is still happening.
Your safety is our number one priority!
We are reviewing and implementing best practices in our race planning and operations to reduce the risk of exposure to the illness.
Please be mindful and stay home if you are symptomatic (having fever, cough, or shortness of breath) or have recently traveled to a high-risk country.
Thank you for understanding!